Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has recently announced to the Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Recruitment 2020. Candidates who are interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Name of Post:||Bihar BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Online Form 2020|
|Post Date :||06 February 2020 | 03:35 PM|
IMPORTANT DATES –
|Online Application Start||07 February 2020|
|Registration Last Date||21 February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||26 February 2020|
|Complete Form Last Date||06 March 2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
APPLICATION FEE –
- General Other State Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019 –
- Min. Age: 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 37 Yrs. (Male)
- Max. Age: 40 Yrs. (Female)
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details –
Candidates have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from Recognized University in India.
Vacancy Details –
|Post Name||General||EWS||BC||EBC||BC Female||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Asst. Prosecution Officer||225||55||74||88||22||88||1||553|
How to Apply –
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 07/02/2020 to 21/02/2020.
- Read the Notification carefully for More Details about BPSC APO Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents that are required.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit your Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
UPTET Exam Official Revised Answer Key 2020 Released – CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT LINKS –
|Apply Online|| Click Here |
Link Activate on 07/02/2020
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|