PDF Full Form
If you are in the computer field or any technical field then you must know everything about PDF. If you don’t or want to know more about PDF then today we will tell you everything about PDF.
History of PDF
The PDF was born as a format the Took Postscript and learned from Postscript. Took Postscript tried to leave behind its weakness and burning about the reliable document format for both technical and business users optimize from the beginning for an accurate and reliable visual representation of documents across the wide variety of environments targeted not just the technical audience. Postscript had started out as but starting out targeted towards a business audience and audience at that point was crying out for a reliable way to get documents from one person to another, from one business to another interchange reliability PDF was born.
What is the Full Form of PDF?
The full form of PDF is Portable Document Format and its extension is .pdf. In 1993, PDF was created by Adobe Company. PDF is so famous because we can transfer any text data or image data from one place to another. We can easily open the mobile, laptop, computer and can also read it and print it. Most of the Times the PDFs are used in Official Document, Legal Document, EBook, Product Details, Aadhaar Cards, and many more. You can also use a PDF for an electronic signature.
How to Create A PDF File?
You can create a PDF file by following Simple Steps –
- First of all, you have to go to your browser and search PDF Creator.
- The first thing you have to do is click on the first option and download the PDF creator Tool according to your window.
- Install the PDF Creator software.
- Open the PDF Creator software and suck your file. Always you have to create PDF.
- After that save that file.
- In this way, you can successfully create a PDF.
READ MORE –